Wednesday 10 April 2013

Swansea Harley Davidson, new dealership grand opening this weekend!

After a great deal of anticipation and a very long wait, Swansea Harley Davidson is having it's grand opening this weekend, 13th and 14th of April


 I had a bit of a 'sneak preview' earlier this week, and was very impressed.
The showroom looks fantastic, the bikes are, as ever, superb and equally importantly, the staff are great, everyone I talked to (and I think I talked to just about everyone) working there was friendly, helpful and very enthusiastic.
 A shop for bike loving people, run by bike loving people!

In an earlier post, I talked about the return of M and P, ( the motorcycle and  accessories company who have been in Swansea for thirty years)  and the new dealership is their venture into the Harley world, so to speak.
The new showroom is in the same building as the already established MandP showroom and shop, but is separate from it, very much like having two entirely separate bike shops next door to each other and the format works well.

There is also a good cafe on site, so this really has become the place to go in Swansea for anyone with an interest in bikes of all types

The grand opening will feature a hog roast, bands, competitions, the opportunity to test ride the new range and much more that I don't know about!

Frustratingly, after knowing about the new dealership coming for some time, I will be away getting married that weekend and will miss all the fun and games, but I wish all the staff the best of luck, not just for the grand opening, but for the future of an exciting new Harley davidson shop.

This place really has the potential to be one of the best, it's a brave venture, especially under the current financial situation and I hope it gets the support it needs to grow,  I know I will be a regular here.

Its going to be a great weekend, so what are you waiting for?, get on your bikes and get down there, show some support for a new local business and have a good time doing it!


  

 
  
                            




No comments:

Post a Comment