Tuesday 22 January 2013

49ers going to the Super Bowl


WOW!, the  49ers are on their way to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1995 when they beat the chargers.

This season and last have represented an amazing turnaround in 49ers fortunes, largely, but not exclusively due to coach Harbaugh.

The whole team now seems to have clicked into a far more complete package than we have seen for years, and it shows in terms of dominating play, not just on the defence as has been the case in the past, but in one of the strongest offensive lines in the NFl  led by Colin Kaepernick, a rising star quarterback who I hope will continue to achieve great things with the Niners.

I'm a loyal fan now, and I am proud to say I was a loyal fan when they weren't doing so well, never forgetting that even when they aren't winning, they're my team, and for me the best team.

Now I'm ecstatic to see them reach the Super Bowl, win or lose I will be proud of what my team have achieved, although, of course, the win is the thing, lets make it six, I know they can!

who's got it better than us?

NOBODY!




No comments:

Post a Comment