Thursday 10 January 2013

Bikes, laziness and Dudley Perkins (again!)

It's been a long time since I've added a new blog post here, who'd have thought there would be so much life stuff outside of the internet?!

I haven't even been able to find the time to get more work done on my budget chopper build (see my other blog posts)

festivities done with, children back at school and I'm looking forward to the next trip to San Francisco, centre of the sidecarJon universe!

I've written about Dudley Perkin's Harley dealership before, and someone pointed out that I neglected to add pictures.
Rather than add to an old post, I thought I'd do another, for no other reason than the fact that I like the place so much.

Anyway, here are a few pictures taken the last time I was able to visit in December of 2011 (it's a long way to go to your local dealership when you live on a different continent!) to whet your appetite.
Christmas at Dudley perkin's
 Well, it was december, after all!, see if you can spot the Welsh dragon with the santa hat that was our small contribution
Dudley perkin's museum
Gorgeous minimal flathead that clearly wanted to be put in our hand luggage and brought back to the UK
As I have said before, this is the best dealership I have found, anywhere, period.
This year is their 99th as a dealership, next year I anticipate major celebrations.
there are regularly events going on at the dealership, plus runs and numerous charity events etc, check out their site to see what's going on or look 'em up on Facebook
Damn, I should be working on commission here, heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment